If, for whatever reason, you need to contact me, this is the place to do it. HOWEVER, let's just get a few things clear first:
- DO NOT EMAIL ME TO 'CHAT'. I'm sorry, but I'm just not interested. (Sorry to sound mean, but I'm just not a very chatty person ^^')
- If you're emailing about a broken link, image, typo or something similar, please tell me what page it is on (providing a link is helpful).
- If you're going to flame me/something on this site, don't even bother emailing :p.
- If your email is something regarding The Untitled AMZ Fansite, please note that it's no longer being updated, as I've quit AMZ. Please don't email me about it unless it's something particularly important or whatever.
- If your email is something regarding my Regular Show edits list, please note that the list is no longer being updated. So to reiterate what I said on the page itself, please don't email me about any episodes that aren't listed on the page itself (if I missed something from the eps that ARE on there, that's fine to email me about).
- If your email is something regarding The Unofficial CatDog Music Page - I'm 99.9% sure that I've got all the songs uploaded at this point, but if I've somehow missed one, feel free to point it out, haha. Remember to put 'CatDog' or something similar in the subject line so I know not to delete it.
- Similarly, if you're emailing me about Kittie of Life in general, it'd be helpful if you could put 'Kittie of Life' or something relating to it in the subject line; if I don't recognize the email address it's from, I tend to delete emails (especially if the subject is something generic like "hi"), so putting that in the subject line will ensure that I actually read your email.
Please be aware that if you email me, it's entirely possible/probable that I won't get back to you right away. It's nothing personal, I just have a bad habit of forgetting to check my emails for months on end. So please be patient - I'm not ignoring you, I just haven't got round to replying to you yet! (However, if more than, like, 3 months have passed and I haven't gotten back to you - and your email isn't something that I would probably delete without replying to - feel free to re-send, sometimes emails get eaten and such ^^;)
- To reiterate that last one, please don't email me multiple times about the same issue unless a sizeable amount of time has passed (and by this, I mean at least a month). I can't always reply back right away; multiple emails don't make me reply any quicker, they just stress and annoy me, haha.
If you've read all that, then feel free to email me here:
(Be sure to take everything in caps out, otherwise it won't get to me.. obviously.)
..oh, and if you're one of those people who doesn't like emailing random peeps (understandable), I can also be reached on deviantART, although the above things still apply (basically, don't be a moron :p).
Back to the main page